Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July is Cute Month - Maybe?

Zipper Bag (for Annie)
Cute Zipper Bag for Annie

I was going to declare July a Cute Month, and celebrate things like Cupcake Week, Wonderland Week, etc. but it turns out there are already national cupcake holidays!

The difficulty, though, is that they're WAY WAY at the end of the year, with October 18th as National Chocolate Cupcake Day, and National Vanilla Cupcake Day on November 10th*. Also, there seems to be an epic battle over which day is plain ol' National Cupcake Day, delicious battalions lining up to fight for either December 15th or October 18th (battle not actually epic, sorry).
* National Food Holiday List

BUT! This can be my own personal Cute Month, which will be a vacation away from all those things I make that aren't cute... like, err...
I DECLARE IT CUTE MONTH ANYWAY!

To make it slightly different, I will attempt to make things even cuter than usual. Wish me luck!
Also, happy Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day & National Gingersnap Day!

No comments: