Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cupcake Distractions


Now for Cupcake Inspiration from Argentina!

Whenever I get sad, my favorite way of cheering myself up is looking at Lulu cupcakes flickr photostream. I don't know who these people are, and I am incredibly grateful that they are in Argentina and not here in North Carolina, because I think I would be addicted.

They tend to make a lot of different wonderfully awesome looking cupcakes - Like candy explosions dreamt up after watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
So, if you're having a bad day, just stare at these cupcakes. STARE AT THEM. You will feel better, or at least hungrier.



If you prefer retail therapy, then check out this ridiculous cake purse:
Cake Purse

It's for sale here at Gymboree.

Yes, Gymboree. I know it's a children's store. It has a cake purse. A Cake Purse.


That is all for today's cupcake / cake purse zen.

No comments: