Monday, July 13, 2009

Cupcake Week Begins! Felt Cupcake Pin

Purple Cupcake Pin
Julie's Belated Felted Cupcake Pin

Cupcakes are just bursting with popularity these days. That's not why I'm having a cupcake week, it's because I *love* cupcakes, but I think that's why they're so popular - almost everyone does!

Even though I've made some cupcake projects in the past (like the flying cupcakes), I am going to be making all new cupcake stuff this week, and putting it all in my shop. And, if anybody happens to order any of it, I'm going to include a mixed CD of cute songs, because... because they're so cute!

This is a felted cupcake pin I made for my sister for her birthday - it's a bit belated, since her birthday was in March (I have an excuse! Surgery!) so I'm sending it out today (with some other stuff). But I'm going to be making more of these because I love the way this one turned out. I even bought a beading needle so I can use smaller beads for the sprinkles!

Next up we'll have some sophisticated cupcake wear!

No comments: