Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pattern Sale - There's a bonnet, so that's cute

JoAnn's Haul: Pattern Sale!Pattern & Stuff Haul from JoAnn's!

Just in case you didn't know already, JoAnn's is having pattern sales throughout the month in order to clear out their stock. This weekend, McCall's patterns are on sale for $0.99 (regularly around $16) and Vogue patterns for $3.99 (usually around $25).

Here's a quick rundown of the pattern sales at JoAnn's:
July 2 - 5: McCall's $0.99, Vogue $3.99
July 9 - 11: Butterick $1.99
July 16 - 18: Simplicity $1.99

I went first thing today with a list of all of the patterns I wanted to buy, fortunately, most were in stock (they won't do orders for the sale price). I ended up paying $10 for $120 worth of patterns! Woo!

I got some lolita-style JSK patterns, vest patterns, skirt patterns - and my favorite is the Little Bo Peep costume pattern on top there, which is a pattern for a dress, bloomers, and a bonnet. A bonnet!

Speaking of: Does anyone have some suggested Butterick or Simplicity patterns I should pick up (in the near future)?

So hit up JoAnn's fellow sewists! You can use the store's pattern books to figure out which you want, but I'd suggest hitting up some places online to look at patterns (like online pattern reviews) and make a list before going - that way you can dart in and right back out of there with your new goodies!

No comments: