Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cute Month - Not Necessarily Cute Projects Revealed!

Commissioned Plaques - 5 of 5
Commissioned Plaques for gehrlein

Part of my distractions from cute things for the past month have been two ongoing commissions that I've recently completed! The ones up there are five mixed media plaques that Commissioner Gehrlein requested have "whatever I want on them."

"Whatever I want" is hard to fulfill! I managed not to over-think it entirely.

Avernus Falls MapAvernus Falls Map

Commissioner Nick (of Hobotaku fame) wanted an oldey-timey city map for his new LARP, which I'm hoping I delivered on. Click on the map image for a larger version. Sea Monsters will be added later!


Unrelatedly, there was a crazy storm last night that knocked this tree down across our cul-de-sac. I thought it was lightning, Will said it was the wind.

Post Storm Damage
Tree Down - Post Thunderstorm
I think lightning makes for a more exciting story.


Don't worry, there's more cute projects NEARLY finished!

No comments: