Thursday, June 2, 2011

Picture Pull

For whatever reason, I am a sucker for pretty pictures. I started watching Black Butler entirely because I saw some of the costumes on a cosplay website, I was absolutely obsessed with seeing The Fall after seeing the images online.




And now I really want to see this Korean romantic comedy called "Cyrano Agency" because I saw this post on the Movies in Frames tumblr. I was pretty obsessed with Cyrano de Bergerac in high school (I'm not entirely sure why) and the idea of romantic comedy where a theatre group helps those unlucky in love sounds delightful. Now it's just a matter of finding a copy somewhere. Dangit.

Have you ever watched a movie or started something just because of the pretty pictures or costumes? I'm not the only one guilty of this, right?

No comments: