Thursday, June 16, 2011

More Game of Thrones Jewelry - Including Tyrion Stuff!

I've been working on some more Game of Thrones / Song of Ice and Fire jewelry, and I've finished up some stuff and put it in my shop Futuregirl Leah Riley's etsy shop.

Tyrion Lannister Necklace - Game of Thrones Jewelry - Song of Ice and Fire
Tyrion Lannister Necklace #1

First off, I polled everybody on facebook, and some Tyrion themed jewelry was definitely a high priority, so I made two necklaces that are unisex in an attempt to satisfy your cravings. First off, I based one on my two favorite Tyrion quotes:
"A mind needs a book like a sword needs a whetstone"
"A Lannister always pays his debts"

I'm imagining if you could get into Tyrion's saddlebags, it would essentially be full of books and money. Which is hard to fault, honestly, I'm a fan of books, and money is always welcome. I may not be able to make another necklace exactly like this one and I really liked the way it came out! Though I feel like Tyrion is such a great character that one piece of jewelry doesn't really cover him, so there will probably be more!

Oh! And I love the terrible horrible no good role of being Hand of the King (a job that has been done by Eddard Stark, Tyrion Lannister, and Tywin Lannister to name a few) and I thought that the hand themed jewelry they used in the books and on the HBO show are awesome, so I made a Hand of the King necklace!
Hand of the King Necklace - Game of Thrones Jewelry - A Song of Ice and Fire
Hand of the King Necklace

It can represent whoever your favorite Hand has been. Maybe you can be all hipster and claim it's someone obscure from the Mad King's reign, YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT.

And lastly, after making all that tough looking jewelry, I made this frilly choker based on Lyanna Stark:
Lyanna Stark Choker: A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Jewelry
Queen of Love & Beauty Choker (Lyanna Stark)

Lyanna Stark - the hottest dead lady in all of Winterfell. Seriously, all we seem to know about her is that she is dead, and she was SOOOOOOOO HOT. So she gets a necklace because I love those skeleton cameos. And look at those tiny snowflakes! Heheh.

It seems that stencil bleaching and resist dyeing may have to wait till next week, since it's Thursday already! This week went by too fast! Tomorrow I'll have something ridiculous for you!

No comments: