Friday, June 24, 2011

McCall's Pattern Sale at JoAnn's!

McCall's patterns are on sale at JoAnn's for $1.99. Of course, they go on sale for $0.99 next weekend (for the 4th of July) but by then I, and other's like me, may have gone through and bought all the cool ones!

Limit 10, so I bought 8 of shirts and dresses made out of knits:
McCall's Patterns - Knit Frenzy!
I *really* want to use up all this t-shirt fabric! There will (hopefully) be more stuffed animals and outfits in the future from them!

Also, I bought these two, which don't go together, but they are the outliers:
McCall's Patterns - Knit & Crazy Skirt
I hate trying to find leggings that are the right length for me - and in interesting colors. I mean, yes, I could buy them over at welovecolors.com, but they're $15 each and I'm cheap! Also, I love that style of skirt, and in theory it's really easy to do, right? I have no idea, which is why I bought a pattern.

So yes, SEWING!

1 comment:

SewCool21 said...

I Love all the pattern you purchased! Great haul!