Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Etsy Shop Update: Steampunk & Squiddishness

Nikola Tesla, The Forgotten Wizard (drawing reproduction, framed)Nikola Tesla, The Forgotten Wizard (drawing reproduction, framed)

Last week and this week I've been refilling my etsy shop with a variety pack of new steampunk stuff. One of my favorites is this Nikola Tesla drawing done on a vintage page of "Excelsior!"


Temporal Limbo Ring (steampunk ring)Temporal Limbo Ring

Of course, there's more watch rings, and some stationery, because why wouldn't there be? I'm working on two really cool steampunk necklaces that I will hopefully finish up in the next week, and be able to show you.


Squiddish Pouches: Swimming En Masse
Squiddish Pouches: Swimming En Masse

The other new items I've made are these squiddish pouches! I had initially done the design for making these out of duct tape, but my duct tape skills are sorely lacking. Fortunately, my felt skills are vast and mighty!

Sometimes, your designs just work out better in a different medium.
Anyway, you can check out all the new stuff at futuregirl.etsy.com!

No comments: