Friday, May 6, 2011

The Week in Review: Clockwork Ball, Flowers & Stuff

Clockwork Ball: Steampunk Nick - B&W
Wrecking once's car, then finding the repairs were going to be more than the car was worth, finding a person to sell it to, and then going through the rigamarole that is involved in selling it - it takes a lot effort. Also, it kind of makes you feel like an idiot for being in a wreck.

Clockwork Ball: My Outfit is Stripey
That's part of why I haven't updated, I've been feeling like a big dummy for wrecking my car, and trying to figure out what to do next. Also, I've been sort of busy - we had our friend Rachel stay with us over the weekend, and we went to the Clockwork Ball. (This is Rachel, she is awesome)
Clockwork Ball: Rachel Super Lolita Stylez


There were auditions (for Nick) and a benefit dinner that we attended. It's kind of been a blur. But! I have been working on making some new jewelry for my etsy shop. That whole Ornamentea shopping spree will do that to you.

More updates on jewelry, quilting, and everything else coming soon! In the meantime, here's some pictures of my cheery flowers. Can anyone else who's watched Ouran High School Host Club manage to say "Lobelia" without singing it twice?
Lobelia - LOBELIA!

No comments: