Thursday, May 26, 2011

Refilling the Old Etsy Shop with Geekery

I've been working really hard on making new stuff for my etsy shop - especially jewelry, because I'm totally into that! Especially jewelry inspired by Game of Thrones or the Discworld. So, check out my shop, Futuregirl Leah Riley's Etsy Shop, if you're interested in perusing some new stuff, and here's a few samples:

Tears of Lys Necklace (Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire inspired)
Tears of Lys Necklace
Ned Stark: I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon.

DISCWORLD STUFF!
Lord Vetinari Stamp Necklace!
Lord Vetinari Stamp Necklace - Ankh Morpork / Discworld Stamp

Reversible Discworld Bonk / Ankh Morpork necklace
Bonk / Ankh Morpork Reversible Stamp Pendant NecklaceBonk / Ankh Morpork Reversible Stamp Pendant Necklace

And, for the food lovers, Red Beans & Rice Bracelets are now in stock!
Red Beans & Rice Bracelet

I'm working on some new necklaces based on some other characters from the Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones series. If there's a Game of Thrones character you'd like to see some jewelry based on, then feel free to suggest it! (Also, sometimes the comments are wonky here, so feel free to email!)

Oh yes, and here's my shop one more time, for your shopping pleasure!
Futuregirl Leah Riley's Etsy Shop

No comments: