Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Week of Cleaning in the Studio

Perhaps you've wondered what I've been up to for the past week? I can tell you - cleaning, organizing, and building IKEA furniture for the Daft (dining/craft/studio room).

Here's some before and after photographs for you. It is by no means "finished" but I'm scaling back and only working on it a little bit a day instead of spending all day on it.

Before & After:
Studio Re-organization: South Wall Before
Studio Re-organization: South Wall After

It's those IKEA Billy shelves I've been wishing for! Yay! They work so well, and they fit on the wall pretty much perfectly! If you want to see notations on what everything is in the after picture, just click on it. I kind of went crazy with the notes on Flickr.

Shew. Now I can get back to making ridiculous stuff. I am in a sewing mood!

No comments: