Friday, November 13, 2009

A Plush A Day Challenge! Day Three - Anxious Bear

A Plush A Day: Day 3 Anxious Bear
A Plush A Day: Anxious Bear

In order to make myself use up this embarrassment of tshirt material, I am instituting a Plush a Day Challenge to myself. Essentially, I have to make some sort of plush creature every day.

This bear is almost entirely tshirt material - his body is made from an old Ween shirt of Will's. I don't know what he's so worried about. Maybe it's just the weather?

I know how you feel anxious bear - let's uncrinkle our foreheads and eyebrows together and drink some hot tea.

2 comments:

Jared said...

I love your plush a day challenge. And the plushes are so cute!

Leah Riley said...

Thanks! I have no idea what I'm going to do with them - something, surely.

(I'm just making a huge pile so I can hide in them like E.T.!)