Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Plush a Day Challenge! Day 14 - Baby Oberon

A Plush A Day Challenge! Day 14 - Baby Oberon
Day 14 - Baby Oberon

In order to make myself use up this embarrassment of tshirt material, I am instituting a Plush a Day Challenge to myself. Essentially, I have to make some sort of plush creature every day.

One day, those cute nubs on Baby Oberon's head are going to sprout into giant branching antlers. For now, though, he's just so cute!

Travelling Sewing Box (Open)Sewing Supplies in my Travelling Sewing Box

Tomorrow, I'm taking this Plush A Day Challenge on the road! Here's my travel plush-creator box, packed and mostly ready to go!

I may not be able to post directly to the blog, but I'll catch up when I get back. If you want the daily plush updates (probably a few pictures of injured fingers as well), keep an eye on my flickr photostream!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: