Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Find! Etsy's MorningGloryDesigns


Blue Opal Poetry Earrings by Morning Glory Design
This week's Friday Find is the graceful and glittery Victorian-inspired jewelry of MorningGloryDesign's Willie Zuniga.

Each of these pieces just makes me drool - I don't know what it is about opal-type stones, or filigree, but I think they're just beautiful.


Victorian Lovebirds Necklace - an Angels fundraiser item

Not only does Willie make gorgeous designs, but several of her sales go to "Angels in the Parlour", a jewelry-making classes for cancer patients she runs. Sometimes featured items are made by the patients themselves.


Swarovski Topaz Brass Ring

Willie is a cancer survivor herself and discovered making jewelry "shifted the focus away from my seemingly hopeless health problems and onto the timeless beauty found in this avenue of design."

All of the pieces are so reasonably priced - everything here is less than $40! Such beautiful things, and a good cause to boot!

Check out Morning Glory Design's Etsy Shop here!

All images copyright Willie Kuniga
Friday Find! is a weekly post where I link to awesome things I've found on the internet.

No comments: