Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yotsuba Needle Book!

Yotsuba Needle Book - Front
Yotsuba Needle Book!

I should have made this during cute month! I've been thinking about making a needle book for my various embroidery needles for awhile, but I kept putting it off because I couldn't decide on a theme (why make a boring one?)

I finally decided to whip together this Yotsuba one yesterday - On the front, we have Yotsuba with her typical super-smiley expression. On the back we have her namesake, the four-leaf clover and the Yotsuba tag line: Enjoy Everything.

I really like the way this came out! I based it loosely on the needle book pattern from Sew Darn Cute, but needle books are pretty basic. I used a lot of that Heat-n-Bond stuff.

The snap is really hard to open, but I think it loosens with age. I had to buy a snap kit just for this - totally worth it!

No comments: