Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Etsy Shop Update

Black Lace Jabot & Will
Will Modeling the Black Lace Jabot

I've spent the last day updating my etsy shop (futuregirl.etsy.com) with this fancy lace jabot and other steampunk and gothic items. Also making Will model wearing eyeliner, mwahahah!

There's more on the way - a fleur-de-lys pin I made from vintage pieces I found at the flea market, a jolly roger clip - you know, excellent costumey stuff you and all your friends want to buy.

Cupcake Apron!Cupcake Apron!

I finally finished that cupcake apron that I kept talking about during cupcake week. I even lined it, which was a first for me. There's a loop to hang a spoon or scissors from - someone has already referred to it as a "spoon holster"! Excellent name!

So yes, there's new stuff all this week at futuregirl.etsy.com. Woo!

No comments: