Wednesday, April 6, 2011

32 Years

I didn't intentionally take the week off for my birthday - it just kind of happened that way!
This Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Birthday Picnic at Duke Gardens)

Today is my birthday, and Nick took me to the Duke Gardens for a picnic (aww!). It was super gorgeous and just the right temperature. He also got me the D20 socks that I so dearly needed for playing Dungeons and Dragons, as well as a shadowboxed Ghost cicada (so cool!) and flowers. He's such a sweet guy! I'm very lucky.
Posey McPosersons Popio (Birthday Picnic at Duke Gardens)

For breakfast, I had banana pudding (homemade - I made it yesterday for Craft Night), for lunch I had chicken pot pie (from Whole Foods), and for dinner, I'm going to PieBird to have Curry Chicken Pot Pie. I have now fulfilled my family duties and listed everything I'm eating!

Oh! My parents made me this adorable movie where my Dad is making a snapdragon sing Happy Birthday to me. I'm giving you a link so you can check it out too because it's awesome.

So yeah, this year is great. I'm having a good time, and I'm happy that spring seems to be happening (despite the frost we had last night). My plan for year 32 is to be myself, as much possible, even if that means being ridiculous.
OH MY GOSH WE'RE TAKING SO MANY PICTURES (Birthday Picnic at Duke Gardens)
Part of the Trail (Birthday Picnic at Duke Gardens)

I hope you're having a good day!

No comments: