Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Plush and a Promise

I'm working on a "year in review" style post for 2010, but I realize that I don't even have pictures of some of the stuff I made, and I seriously need to make a post just about the "Merry Nickmas" Advent Calendar I made for Nick, just based on how long I had to spend on it.

In the meantime, here's a couple of things around today that might interest you:
Inquisitive Bear Plush
Inquisitive Bear Plush
I'm trying to get back in the habit of making plushies, and I figured making a few out of my scrap bags is a good way to start. So here's the inquisitive bear. I think he solves mysteries at Waffle House. Something about him just screams that to me! Hopefully there will be more handmade plushies in the future, so if you have any suggestions, let me know! I'm always interested in awesome ideas.

Speaking of awesome ideas, here's a Sharktopus Plush by Suzannah Ashley!
Sharktopus Plush - Lounging
Using SyFy originals as inspiration is a great idea one of her friends had! Man, I remember Mega Piranha, and the ridiculous hand motion that I associate with that movie now (I'll have to make a post with it, I just can't describe it right now).

Last but not least: Monster Face in Nick's bathroom A little monster face for you - if you look, there is cuteness everywhere. So I hope you're all keeping warm and safe wherever you are and I'll be posting the ever-so-exciting year in review soon.

If you have some exciting plushy ideas, post them in the comments or email me!

No comments: