Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Art-Craft Challenge: Week 3 Final

Art-Craft Challenge - Week Three: Final The Flying Cupcake!Art-Craft Challenge - Week Three: The Lady (unfinished)
Finished Flying Cupcake - Unfinished Winged Lady

SMALL WINGS: I... love cupcakes. And I want to put wings on them. Unfortunately, I could only make two winged cupcakes, since I only had two sets of small wings. They now hang over the mirror by our entranceway, so I'll post a picture of that soon so you can laugh at me. And my plaster/papier mache angelic bakery goods.

LARGE WINGS: It's hard to find things to put large wings on. They're about six inches across (per wing). I started out by gold leafing a pair, and attaching them to the model of a dressmaker's model, which has been sitting around for a couple of years. BUT I still have 2-3 pairs of the large wings. Hmmm... For the moment, "The Lady" is unfinished, I'm trying to decide what else to do with her.!

No comments: