Friday, July 1, 2011

Dr. Sketchy's - Tie Me to the Tracks Sketches

Last night's Dr. Sketchy's was not exactly what I expected, but I enjoyed it anyway. I expected more Dudley Do Right and probably less bondage, but overall, the models were good, I got some drawing practice, and I came away with some relatively SFW sketches I can show you.

I managed to bring a full sketchbook, so I had to find pages with open space to draw in, hence some of the more random doodles accompanying these. There were no teddy bears floating in the background or hovercrafts!

Dr. Sketchy's - Tie me to the Tracks - 6/30/11
Dr. Sketchy's - Tie me to the Tracks - 6/30/11
Dr. Sketchy's - Tie me to the Tracks - 6/30/11

Also, remember that crochet tutorial I was nuts about? I've made a few things out of it - here's a preview of a green seaweedy necklace I'm pretty pleased with:
Preview of one of my new crocheted necklaces!
I think it looks like seaweed and I kind of love it. I think I'm going to make a purple one next!

No comments: