Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bat Tank T-shirts

Bat Tank - Sage ShirtBat Tank - Brown T-shirt
Oh yeah! The Bat Tank shirts are in, and I've made a convenient chart denoting all the 16 different colors that the shirt is available in. I ordered these to sell online and at SPX, so if you want one, you get first pick before I pack off to Maryland next week.


One day, we'll actually have a functioning storefront on Willrad.com but for now, we'll do this the old fashioned way:

If you would like a t-shirt, follow these steps:
1) Email me ( [ the letter EL ]woods-at-willrad-dot-com ) your t-shirt size, top two color preference, and address
2) I will return your email confirming the details
3) Paypal $16.50 to me ($16.50 covers US shipping* - also Paypal takes credit cards now)
4) RECEIVE AWESOME T-SHIRT IN THE MAIL
*Note: If you're local or not in the US, your price will be different - the shirt itself is $15

Sizes Available:
Youth Large, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large

Choose your color:

Dark colors have the design in white ink, light colors have the design in black ink.

Bat Tank - T-shirt pilesBat Tank - Brown T-shirt Closeup


Note: If you're lamenting the lack of girly sizes, that is because I'm getting babydoll t-shirts printed up with a different design on them (hopefully sometime next week), so do not fear! I haven't forgotten you! (or myself)

No comments: